Public Sector Recognition
To celebrate Public Sector Recognition Week and all the hard work that goes into making the sector great, we are holding a competition to say thank you.
Entering on Twitter?
It’s simple! Just follow us on twitter @WeManageJobs and retweet the competition tweet for a chance to win.
Which tweet? This one - https://twitter.com/WeManageJobs/status/867294411692101635
It will appear more than once in our feed!
What is the prize?
We are giving away six x mini box of celebration chocolates and four x boxes of Green and Blacks.
We are running the competition until midday on Friday 26th May.
All entrants will be entered into a prize draw.
We will direct message winners on twitter.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum age restriction of 18 years of age
- Participants must be a UK resident
- Any person that is:
- (a) an employee of WME or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- (b) an employee of agents or suppliers of WME or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- (c) a member of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
is not eligible to enter the competition. WME reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the competition as a result of this condition.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. In the event that WME discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple entries, such person and any entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such entrant has already been selected as a prize-winner, an alternative prize-winner will be selected
The competition starts on Friday 12 May and finishes on Friday 26th May 2017. Winners will be announced w/c 29 May 2017.
The prize is the following:
- One of 10 boxes of chocolate.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- If you are the winner of the prize, you will have 21 days from the Announcement Date to claim the prize by following @WeManageJobs and sending a direct message on Twitter to @WeManageJobs with your contact details, including your name, telephone number and email address. If you do not claim the prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- WME will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 21 days of the Announcement Date, WME reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received.
- WME does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct as determined by WME
Data protection and publicity
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that WME may use your name, Twitter account name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by WME.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by WME or their agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- A copy of these terms and conditions may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: WME Sandwell Council House, Freeth Street, Oldbury B69 3DB