Contact: Carol Li
16-16a Bridge Street
Tel: 01922 619840
About One Walsall
One Walsall is the voice of the voluntary sector in Walsall. We support local not-for-profit organisations such as community groups, charities and social enterprises.
Our aim is to support a strong and vibrant voluntary and community sector in Walsall, and to encourage and grow local social action. We provide information and support, networking opportunities, funding advice and access to volunteering.
We meet our aims by offering services to support new and existing voluntary and community organisations and social enterprises to;
· develop, grow and sustain their activities for the future
· connect and collaborate with partners
· promote their impact and influence local decisions
· increase volunteering and other forms of community action
We adopted a simple mission statement to capture this ambition:
inspiring and supporting social action
· Integrity - Decisions at every level are made with openness, transparency and the best interests of Walsall’s voluntary sector at their centre.
· Equality - Our service users and employees receive fair and equal treatment, specific to their needs, regardless of race, gender, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation and age, and our services are relevant and responsive to the changing and diverse needs of our local population.
· Passion - We are enthusiastic and dedicated to doing what we do. We are committed to delivering high quality services and maintain pride in everything we undertake.
· Creativity - we take an innovative and imaginative approach to problem solving and the way we deliver our services.
2 jobs with One Walsall
Office Manager (Maternity Cover until June 2021) Salary: £25,000 per annum (plus 3% pension contribution when matched by employee) One Walsall prov...
Volunteer Coordinator – (Please note: Previous applicants need not apply). Salary: £21,000 per annum (plus 3% pension contribution when matched by ...