Highfields Primary School, Sandwell
Tel: 0121 559 1037
About Highfields Primary School, Sandwell
Highfields Primary School Aims and Values
- Maintain and develop high standards, socially and academically, which empower all children with a positive sense of achievement
- Provide creative and varied opportunities to stimulate the development of the whole child
- Encourage all children to enjoy and benefit from school
- Create a secure, caring learning environment
- Encourage strong, beneficial working relationships between home and school
- Respect and be sensitive to people and the environment
- Be happy and fulfilled.
- Have high expectations and aspirations.
- Collaboration and teamwork
1 job with Highfields Primary School, Sandwell
Learning Support Assistant – Level 2 The Governors wish to appoint an experienced and qualified Learning Support Assistant – Level 2. Applications...