Sandwell Children's Trust
Sandwell Children's Trust
The Wellman Building
Tel: 0121 569 2200
About Sandwell Children's Trust
At Sandwell Children’s Trust we serve the purpose of improving the lives of children & young people by: -
- Listening, learning and caring
- Being ambitious and confident
- Encouraging innovation
- Acting with openness and transparency.
Working for us
There are lots of great reasons to work with us in Sandwell Children’s Trust. From a generous rewards package to a culture of learning and development. Our 12 reasons to work for Sandwell Children’s Trust sets us apart as the place to grow your career and feel part of a great team. Please visit our 12 reasons via this hyperlink: https://www.sandwellchildrenstrust.org/work-at-sandwell-childrens-trust/
There are many benefits for working for us too:
- Access to our Learning & Development portal offering virtual training programmes, learning & development info bursts, learning events and much more.
- The latest technology enabling more effective and streamlined working.
- Detailed and effective appraisals to strengthen your practice.
- Great career progression opportunities.
- Access to a range of family friendly policies and flexible working arrangements.
Benefits & Rewards
- Up to £6,500 re-location package
- Generous annual leave entitlement that increases after 5 years’ service; and an additional 8 public holidays and 1 concessionary day; plus, the opportunity to purchase up to 10 days of additional holiday through our salary sacrifice scheme.
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme, this is a nationwide career average scheme and is a valuable part of the reward package for employees.
- 24/7 access to free and confidential employee counselling service
- Access to Occupational Health services including 24/7 confidential employee counselling service, healthy heart, stress awareness and yoga sessions, physiotherapy self-referral, healthy eating advice and much more.
- Access to a range of discounts on products and services
- Refer a friend scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives and forums
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle2work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Eye care vouchers
- Reimbursement of Social Work England registration
Sandwell sits in the heart of the West Midlands and has a diverse population of 327,378 people. While Sandwell is the 12th most deprived local authority in England, it is a community where our families have high aspirations and where we pride ourselves on equality of opportunity and our adaptability and resilience.
We have excellent and affordable transport links, quality housing at affordable prices and an abundance of entertainment, arts, culture and history right on the doorstep.
For all recruitment enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly team will call you to discuss opportunities with the Trust.
7 jobs with Sandwell Children's Trust
Sandwell Children’s Trust are recruiting for a Financial & Information Systems Manager to join the Systems Team. The Systems Team provide…
Things are happening and changing at pace here at Sandwell Children’s Trust. There’s lots going on, we have a great story to tell and we’re…
Sandwell Children's Trust are recruiting for experienced Social Workers to join one of the Children in Care Teams. The Children in Care Service is…
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Social Workers to join the Assessment & Intervention Teams Hybrid working The Trust has vacancies for…
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Social Workers to join the Court & Child Protection Teams Hybrid Working The Trust has vacancies for Social…
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Team Managers to join the Assessment & Intervention Teams Hybrid working The Trust has vacancies for Team…
About us: Things are happening and changing at pace here at Sandwell Children’s Trust. There’s lots going on, we have a great story to tell…