Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council Mary Stevens Park Stourbridge West Midlands DY8 2AA United Kingdom
Top tip when applying – As we’ve got a new recruitment system the application process has changed a little and we hope you’ll like it!
You’ll first need to register and create a profile the first time you apply.
Creating your profile will enable you do things such as track your application progress, view emails you’ve received from us and manage communication preferences, manage your interview bookings and offer information if successful.
About Dudley Council
It’s an incredibly exciting time to work in Dudley Council as we embark on numerous multi-million pound regeneration schemes which will be real game-changers for the borough. In addition to the exciting schemes such as the Midland Metro we also have the ongoing and very serious challenges of ensuring vulnerable people across the borough receive the services they deserve.
At Dudley Council we have a ‘one council’ ethos that builds an effective and dynamic organisation which grows the economy and creates jobs, creating a cleaner and greener place and supports stronger and safer communities.
We are rightly proud to be the historic capital of the Black Country and, working with our partners, Dudley Council is also committed to looking forward and helping to deliver our borough vision of ‘Forge a Future for all’ www.dudleyboroughvision2030.org.uk
We ensure communities influence council decisions and are committed to delivering services in partnership with communities. We provide flexible and responsive service in partnership and help communities help themselves.
In joining a local authority that serves 320,000 residents you will become an integral part of a council that:
• is ready to embrace change, providing an environment in which you will be encouraged to make your mark
• is aware of its key challenges and the need for a new energy to innovate the council, in order to find cost effective ways of delivering services
• has aligned its political and managerial leadership structures and is committed to protecting, securing and transforming the lives of children, families, the vulnerable and older people
• wants borough residents to have their say through our community forums
• dedicates time to meaningful consultation and listen to the views of our residents
• is working with the community to encourage active involvement of our residents