The Governing Body of Moat Farm Infant School wish to appoint an excellent finance assistant, to join our GOOD school, from October 2021.
Suitable candidates will be willing to contribute to a happy, friendly and vibrant school and be determined to further raise standards through quality teaching.
We are looking for someone who:-
Has a minimum of 12 months relevant financial experience in an office environment (preferably a school office), along with use of financial systems FMS, knowledge of SIMS. Use of various management information systems (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access). Previous experience in a busy office environment (preferably a school). Must have GCSE A*-C English and Maths (or equivalent) and/or a minimum of NVQ level 2 in School Administration or experience of working in a school setting for a minimum of 2 years. Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing at all levels.
Prepared to undertake training, when necessary.
The candidate should:
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Well organised and able to plan and prioritise workload schedule
• Ability to work under pressure
• Show initiative and self-motivation
• Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
• Friendly and approachable
• Capable of adapting to change in challenging circumstances
• Awareness of confidentiality
We can offer the successful applicant the following:
• A dedicated, supportive team of professionals
• A well-equipped and stimulating learning environment
• Opportunities for continued professional development
The application form (for support staff) is available on Sandwell Borough Council website.
Please complete the form and send to the School Business Manager Oxana Morgan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and Job Descriptions are available online and returnable to the school office. Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 0121 552 1885.
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021.
Shortlisting: Week commencing 27th September 2021.
Interviews: Week commencing 27th September 2021.
If you do not hear from us by 28th September 2021 unfortunately you have not been successful in your application.
20 hours per week, term time - (temporary 1 year contract)
Band C SCP 5 - 8 (£19,312 - £20,493) pro rata (Actual salary £9073 - £9628)
Moat Farm Infant, Brookfields Road, Oldbury B68 9QR
Friday 24th September 2021
Job Description and Person Specification