Member Relationship Officer
MEMBER RELATIONSHIP OFFICER
GR 6 (£29,577 - £33,782)
PERMANENT POST 37 Hours
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a Member Relationship Officer within the fund’s Member Services team.
The West Midlands Pension Fund is a local authority Pension Fund based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands. The Fund is one of the UK’s largest pension funds, managing and administering the pension interest of our members and scheme employers. We currently have over 320,000 scheme members, 700 employers with £18bn of assets under management.
Responsibilities will include:
- To be responsible for the service delivery of webinars, satellite road shows, workshops etc. as directed by service needs.
- To undertake research as requested by the Communications & Events Officer and SMT.
- To maintain and produce statistical information as and when required for Committee/SMT etc.
- To establish partnership working arrangements with relevant organisations in both the private and public sectors to enhance our front–facing and digital service.
- To identify possible service improvements, including changes to business processes and strategy where appropriate.
- To identify and assist with the identification of commercial opportunities for the Fund where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organised, flexible and have excellent communication skills. They must have significant pension’s knowledge and experience and be able to demonstrate outstanding presentation skills.
In return we offer excellent development opportunities, plus a range of benefits that include a career average pension scheme.
For more information please contact Annie Egginton or email WMPFRecruitment@wolverhampton.gov.uk
Interviews: 15th November 2021
City of Wolverhampton Council are committed to representing Wolverhampton’s diverse community and therefore strongly encourage applications from all applicants meeting the essential criteria. The council operates a guaranteed interview policy for disabled candidates, those who have previously been under our care and are over the age of 25 and veterans who have served in the military, where it is evidenced that the essential criteria of the post are met.
Our application system is anonymous, this means recruitment interview panel members will not receive details of your name or date of birth unless you are invited to attend an interview. We are not able to hide personal information from any attachments that you upload so we request that you remove your name, date of birth and any personal information from any supporting documentation. The shortlisting panel will receive your candidate pack in full (including any attachments) showing your candidate number. If you are invited to attend an interview, panel members will be provided with your name.
Job description and Personnel Spec.pdf