Attendance and Administration Officer
Red Hall Primary School has an exciting opportunity for a committed and passionate attendance and Administrative Officer to join our busy school Administration Team. Commencing as soon as possible
Hours: 35 hours per week Term Time only, 8.30 am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday
Salary: Grade 6
We are looking for someone who:
- has knowledge of attendance policy
- has knowledge of working with external agencies to improve attendance
- is well organised and methodical
- pays attention to detail
- has strong IT skills
- will have a commitment to working as part of a team
- will be a positive role model in school.
- has general administrative and financial experience
- has excellent communication skills and is committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community.
In return we can offer:
- amazing children.
- a vibrant, happy school with a real sense of community
- a friendly and supportive environment and hard-working staff.
Closing Date for applications: 9am Friday 17th September 2021
Interviews to be held Wednesday 22nd September 2021
To schedule a visit please contact Mrs Hena Patel, School Business Manager at email@example.com. Visits will be held 3:30pm on Thursday 9th September and 4:00pm on Wednesday 15th September.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; WM Jobs If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/
Job Description and Person Specification