Worcestershire Regulatory Services
Bromsgrove District Council (on behalf of Malvern Hills District Council, Redditch Borough Council, Worcester City Council, Wychavon District Council, Wyre Forest District Council and Bromsgrove District Council)
Grade 4 (SCP 9 - 14)
£20,903 - £23,080 pro rata per annum
Fixed Term Contract until 31st March 2022
13 Full Time Equivalent Posts available
We are looking for enthusiastic, conscientious individuals who want to help the general public remain safe from COVID, assist the clinically vulnerable in society, and support businesses to be COVID secure across Worcestershire.
The role requires excellent communication skills to provide advice and guidance in an informative and engaging way, encourage appropriate behaviour and obtain information. You would be joining our current team of 14 COVID Advisors deployed on the streets across the county working shift patterns that will include weekend work.
The main duties are:
- To support the local authority Outbreak Support Strategy by advising members of the public on COVID secure measures for public areas.
- Support businesses by visiting and assisting proprietors with COVID secure requirements.
- Supporting the Councils Environmental Health, Public Health and Licensing Teams duties.
- Carry out target intelligence led low level inspections of business premises.
- Assist with and encourage engagement with the national and local contact tracing teams.
- Assist with organisations providing support for those required to self-isolate or who as a result of COVID have welfare concerns.
- Assist with event activities and temporary vaccination centres.
If you think you’re up to the job apply now by selecting the apply button at the end of this advert to apply via an online application form or apply via email by sending your CV with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience difficulties when applying online please contact Human Resources at email@example.com
To see the posts job description & person specification please select the link at the end of this job advert.
If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, you should assume that unfortunately your application was not successful on this occasion.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all Sections of the Community.