Teacher - Broad Heath Primary School
We are seeking passionate, resilient and ambitious teachers to join our school and inspire a generation of children
Broad Heath is an inner city school with 600+ children We are looking to recruit experienced Teachers to Join our growing team.
We are looking for exceptional professionals who:
• Have experience of working in primary education.
• Are committed to making a difference to the outcomes for our children.
• Are creative and able to motivate and inspire children to succeed and achieve.
• Are positive and have effective classroom management strategies.
• Have a commitment to raising standards and accelerating children’s progress.
• Are resilient and committed to working as part of a team.
• Will go the extra mile for our children.
Closing Date 9 am on 8th February 2017
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Applications will only be accepted via the WM Job Site.
Visits to the school are welcomed
Broad Heath is committed to safeguarding.
"The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to Pre-Employment checks including a health check, enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references"
We also offer a £1000 golden handshake for a completed successful full second year progressing into year 3.