Headteacher (Castlechurch Primary School)
6 days left
HEADTEACHER – CASTLECHURCH PRIMARY SCHOOL
Group 3, L11-L24 (Subject to Teachers Pay and Conditions)
£54,091 - £74,295 per annum
Required for January 2022
We are delighted to be seeking to recruit, to appoint a passionate, resilient and visionary leader to the role of Headteacher at Castlechurch Primary School.This post will commence in January 2022 with salary starting on L16 and negotiable for the right candidate.
We are looking to appoint an experienced leader who:
- Has a proven track record of school improvement at either head of school or headship level.
- Who values the benefits of collaborative working as part of a multi academy trust.
- Has the skills, attitude and ability to lead, inspire and motivate others to a higher level.
- Has excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills with both children and adults.
- Will work with key stakeholders and the wider community to build on the school’s current position.
- Is committed to raising standards for all pupils.
- Has a broad range of teaching experience.
At Castlechurch Primary School, we can offer:
- A caring school with a strong inclusive ethos placing children and people at the heart of everything that we do.
- A developing Leadership Team.
- A school with huge potential to grow and develop
- Happy, enthusiastic, well behaved and friendly pupils who are engaged and motivated to learn.
- A highly committed Local Advisory Board.
- A well-established centralised and supportive MAT team to strategically support the development of resources, buildings and financial capacity.
- A strong and active PTFA who consistently contribute to the school.
Applicants will only be considered if they have visited the school as part of the application process. This must be booked via Mrs Sarah Forrest, Bursar, on 01785 334955.
Further details about the role can be found in the Application Pack on www.wmjobs.co.uk
Application deadline is 12 noon on Friday 24th September 2021.