Assistant Resourcing Specialist x2
Assistant Resourcing Specialist x 2 – Grade D - Fixed Term until the 31 January 2019
The Resourcing team delivers a fast paced and varied service across the council. We’re committed to continually improving the service we provide, whilst keeping the customer at the centre of everything we do.
Over the last few months we’ve seen a peak in Resourcing activity; recruitment and project work, and things aren’t going to slow down any time soon!
We’ve now got exciting opportunities for enthusiastic, motivated and creative individuals to join our forward-looking and innovative team. We’re looking for Assistant Resourcing Specialists, who will support the activities of the team whilst also working on their own specific tasks.
You’ll be key to helping us drive forward the improvements we’ve already started to make and you’ll play a key role in meeting the demands of our customers, particularly in helping progress the recruitment and clearances process.
Resourcing is a team firmly focussed on meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations, and you’ll help us achieve this.
You should be able to:
- Demonstrate your knowledge, skills and experience of Resourcing
- Have a clear understanding of your customers, key stakeholders and their needs
- Have a proven track record of excellent customer service delivery
- Demonstrate that you are working in the relevant band of the CIPD map
- Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues to be an effective HR professional
- Have NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
37 hours per week
'This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible'.
Information for Applicants