Teaching Assistant (Etching Hill Primary Academy)
Teaching Assistant– Starting as soon as possible Autumn 2021
22.5hrs including 5 hours lunchtime cover (with possible additional hours)
One position - Fixed term for academic year, with the potential to become permanent
Etching Hill Primary Academy is a happy, welcoming, Church of England school on the edge of Cannock Chase, part of Future Generation Trust.
At Etching Hill the happiness and success of all children and staff is at the core of all that we do, we firmly believe that this is the foundation of any successful school. This forms our ethos which can be felt as soon as you enter our vibrant, ambitious school.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly motivated and skilled teaching assistant to join our teaching team from September 2021. The position is within Key Stage 2, predominately supporting in maths and English but sporting skills or interest would be advantageous.
Our fantastically well-behaved children have a love of learning and deserve the best. If you think that this describes you, then we would love to hear from you.
By becoming part of our team, we can offer you:
- Motivated, enthusiastic children who love learning.
- High standards of behaviour both inside and outside of classrooms.
- Supportive parents and governors
- Access to high quality CPD
- A welcoming, caring & dedicated staff team where you are valued and can thrive
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- Is a positive, happy role model
- Is passionate about children's learning and a highly motivated practitioner
- Has the ability to create an inspiring and stimulating learning environment in which children thrive
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Is enthusiastic in promoting the values and ethos of our school and able to take a full and active part in all aspects of our school life
- Values team work and works well with others
Deadline for Applications: Friday 17th September 2021
How to Apply
Further details and an application form are available below to download. Further details are available from Mrs Hasketh-Boston; Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01889 221864.
All completed applications should be returned to the school either via email or post.
Etching Hill CE Primary Academy
Penk Drive North
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a “disclosure” check under the “Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974”. Further details regarding this check and Staffordshire County Council’s employment policy will be found within the application pack.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Our multi-academy trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Etching Hill CE Primary Academy is part of Future Generation Trust
In the future generation we trust!