Energy Advice Caseworker
6 days left
Salary: £18,000 per annum (pro rata)
Contract: Fixed to March 31st 2022
Based at the Stafford Office and working across Stafford Borough Cannock Chase, and South Staffordshire and other locations as required. Currently homeworking.
Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West is looking for an Energy Caseworker to deliver in depth support and casework to vulnerable, fuel poor, low income families with the aim of reducing energy expenditure.
- Have the ability to commit to and work within the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice service
- You will have qualified as a general adviser, with experience of providing detailed advice, ideally within the energy arena
- Experience of negotiating with energy providers on a client’s behalf
- Experience in Casework
- Computer literate
- Have an awareness of the issues involved in managing a caseload and working in a target driven environment
- Ability to Work in partnership
- Be willing to travel