Teachers of Biology, History and Citizensip, ICT, Specialist SEMH Teacher
6 days left
We are seeking to appoint well‐qualified, highly motivated professionals to our school. We welcome applications from all excellent classroom practitioners, particularly those who are keen to inspire learners through teaching exciting lessons, implementing creative and personalised activities and supporting progress through high quality assessment and feedback.
We are a forward thinking Independent School, providing alternative education for learners from across the Black Country and beyond. We have a highly committed and enthusiastic staff team. We operate across 2 sites and offer provision for KS3 and KS4.
Learners join our school on a full time permanent basis, or whilst they are awaiting to be allocated an alternative school place. We also offer school places for children with SEND.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher who will:
- Have great skill in managing behaviour in the classroom, with knowledge of de-escalation techniques.
- Be an outstanding teacher with a breadth of teaching and learning experience
- Have the ability to teach a second subject (desirable)
- Be passionate about their subject, bringing energy, enthusiasm and new ideas to the classroom and school
- Be ambitious for themselves and their learners, wanting the best outcomes for all whatever their backgrounds or their barriers to learning.
Impact Independent School is a great place to teach. We are continually raising standards to produce the highest levels of learner achievement and are seeking to appoint a highly motivated professional who shares our aims and our ethos.
Applications are welcome from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.