Property Information Projects Manager
37.0 Hours per Week
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Information/Project Manager to join the Strategic Land and Property Team, where you will be able to further develop your skills and asset management knowledge within a supportive team environment.
Solihull is an ambitious Borough and we have some very exciting, highly visible plans to further develop the town as a great place to live and work.
As Property Information Manager you will work closely with the Service Manager, undertaking a range of activities and projects that support the preparation, development and on-going review of the Council’s Asset Management Plan. Specifically, you will lead on the management of information systems and the collation and dissemination of a vast array of property information upon which key project and programme decisions are made.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Relevant degree or demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Well-developed Project Management skills and experience of delivering projects within a complex, multiple-stakeholder environment.
- Experience of integrating disparate data sources into a manageable solution.
- Experience in the scoping, delivery and development of data and performance management systems.
- Experience of integrating systems with Oracle would be advantageous.
In return, we offer:
- Flexible working, including flexi leave up to 24 days per year and agile working arrangements
- Generous annual leave entitlements with opportunity to buy up to 10 days’ additional leave per year
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme – a 24 hour independent, free and confidential advice and support service
- Family and carer friendly policies
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits including subsidised travel passes, Cycle 2 Work Scheme and staff discounts.
We are also currently implementing our Smarter Ways of Working initiative, as we recognise that work is what you do and not necessarily where you go. Our aim is to balance the needs of our employees with service delivery and, for the majority of our roles, to enable our people to be able to work remotely wherever possible
To apply, please click on the link below. If you have a specific question or require further information regarding this post, please contact Philip Dawes, Senior Land & Property Manager, on 07984 815751 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual interviews will be held via a secure video conferencing platform on 27th or 28th September 2021.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
The Fluency Duty is outlined in the Code of Practice on the English language requirements for public sector workers. The Fluency Duty for this role is Not Required .
This post requires the following Disclosure and Barring check: Not required .
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Job description and person specification