3 days left
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Minworth Junior & Infant School
Water Orton Lane
Telephone Number: 0121 351 1345
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: 1 January 2022
A vacancy has arisen due to the promotion of our current head teacher, who leaves to begin a new post in January 2022.
The governors at Minworth Junior and Infant School are looking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated and experienced professional who will be driven to further improve this popular and successful, one-form entry primary school.
School vision - It is our fundamental objective to ensure our children be the best they can be, reaching their academic potential and leaving us as happy, responsible young citizens, equipped to succeed and contribute positively to the next stage of their journey and beyond.
We are looking for:
• an ambitious and inspirational Headteacher who shares our school vision and can uphold our welcoming, inclusive ethos
• a passionate and energetic individual who has a child-centred approach to leadership and who has a good understanding of the local contexts in which we operate
• a compassionate and nurturing Headteacher who brings out the best in individual members of the whole school team and has high regard for staff development and wellbeing
• an exceptional classroom practitioner with leadership experience across the primary age range and with the ability to further develop the quality of teaching and learning at our school
• a leader with the ability to promote and achieve high levels of pupil engagement, wellbeing and attainment who will build upon the high standards already in place
• a proactive and dynamic leader who is a determined and resilient professional with a proven track record of successful leadership
• an innovative Headteacher who understands the value and importance of the wider curriculum
• a highly skilled communicator with all stakeholders, with excellent interpersonal skills
We will offer you:
• the opportunity to work with a dedicated team of talented staff who routinely go above and beyond to ensure the best possible outcomes for children
• happy and appreciative children who behave well and are proud of their school
• a full commitment to support the professional development and well-being of all staff, including the head teacher
• a supportive and committed but also honest and challenging Governing board who are fully engaged in the life of the school and its stated aims and objectives
• a school with excellent pastoral care and robust Safeguarding procedures. Parents describe this as ‘a school with a heart’
• a school that promotes and encourages collaborative working and has numerous links to improve pupil experience across the full school age journey
Closing Date: 21 September 2021, 12.30pm
Shortlisting: Wednesday 22 September
Formal interviews: Wednesday 29 September
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. These will be facilitated by Mr M Sadler, the current headteacher.
To arrange a visit or to request an application pack, please contact Miss B Dewsbery, school business manager, on email@example.com
Completed application forms should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.