1 day left
Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council is a small Council with big values. We are committed to ensuring our services are delivered to the highest possible standard and we put the customer at the forefront of everything we do. By working for us you will become part of the team and will play your part in serving our community.
Excellent service is at the forefront of what we do which makes Nuneaton and Bedworth the place of choice to live, work and visit!
We are looking for excellent team players who are passionate about what you do. An ability to work independently and produce high quality work daily is a must.
Our Trade’s team is our front line of service throughout the Borough. Working on various projects including reactive, planned works and voids. You will bring your experience and knowledge and add value to our already strong team.
Must be an excellent communicator with a can do attitude and a willingness to provide excellent service to our customers.
You should have;
- Recent and relevant experience in building maintenance
- Able to carry your relevant trade plus associated multi skill requirements to a consistently high standard and at an appropriate speed.
- City & Guilds, NVQ 2 or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Wall and floor tiling experience, sheet flooring desirable.
- A desire to develop and undertake training to become fully multi skilled in relevant trades
- Valid Full Driving License
Paper applications available at Gresham Road depot Nuneaton if required.
As an employer, Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council offers a wide range of benefits, including flexible working, Local Government Pension Scheme and generous holiday allowance.
This post is covered by the Fluency Duty, as outlined in the Code of Practice on the English language requirements for public sector workers.
Please note that all applications must be received on an online application form. We do not accept CV's and do not keep CV's on file unless part of an application.
Any communication with you will be via email, so please check your email, including spam/junk folders, and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.