Head Teacher (St Paul’s C of E Primary School)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead our successful school from September January 2022 due to the relocation of the current Headteacher. The Governors are seeking to appoint a dynamic individual to continue the strong leadership of the school and to drive forward further improvements.
St Paul’s is a popular, successful school situated in a residential area. The school benefits from an excellent staff and an experienced, supportive Governing Body:
Our new Headteacher will be expected to:
- Have a strong commitment to school improvement and raising achievement for all children
- Be committed to high standards of teaching and learning and the professional development of staff
- Ensure the Christian distinctiveness of our church school is maintained
- Have excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to lead, manage and inspire others
- Ensure an ethos where children come first in everything we do
- Continue to develop positive partnerships with parents and the wider community
For more information about our school please visit our website www.stpaulsprimaryschool.org.uk.
Visits to the school are recommended and warmly welcomed. Please make arrangements by telephoning the school office Tel: 01782 235051 and speaking to Mrs Winwood.
St Paul’s C of E (c) Primary School is committed to the safeguarding of children and welfare of young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau.
For an information pack please contact Mrs Winwood (Head of Support): email email@example.com or alternatively please telephone 01782 235051.
All application forms to be returned to:
The Chair of Governors
C/O Mrs R Winwood
St Paul’s C of E (c) Primary School
Stoke-on-Trent Staffordshire ST32RH
Or alternatively can be directly emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not email applications to the general school email address.
Closing Date for applications Friday 17th September 2021 at 3.30pm. Shortlisting will commence 20th September and the interview process will take place 23rd & 24th September 2021. Please note that all references will be sought upon receipt of application