Residential Support Worker - Children & Young People
We are currently recruiting and need staff to help with our expansion. You will need to be prepared to work shifts, weekends and Bank Holidays on a rota basis. Which will also include sleeping in.
You will need to be a team player and preferably have some experience of working with young people in a residential setting. Ideally we would like you to have the required qualification - either NVQ/QCF Level 3 or equivalent. If you do not have a qualification, we are a City and Guilds Approved QCF Assessment Centre and you will be enrolled onto the Level 3 following successful completion of your probation period.
We also offer an excellent induction, with on going training provided.
- This is a private care company that looks after and cares for children and young people
- Permanent vacancies (days & nights)
- Bank staff vacancies (days & nights)
- 10 shifts per month for day staff on a rota basis
- 4 shifts on; 4 shifts off for night staff
Education, Skills and Qualifications
- To be NVQ/QCF Level 3 Qualified or an equivalent qualification
- To have some experience in working with young people.
- To understand the needs and support required for dealing with behaviours that challenge.
We have an excellent reputation with local authorities - local and throughout the UK.
Our Training Centre which is also a City & Guilds Assessment Centre provides high quality training for our in-house staff. You will be automatically enrolled on QCF if you don't possess a qualification following successful completion of your probationary period.
Excellent working environment
It is our company policy that all staff have the COVID 19 Vaccine
We conduct twice weekly Lateral Flow Testing
PPE is provided and worn in the homes.
In order to apply, please submit an application form to email@example.com or please call Rayhana on 0121 386 6605 for more information.