KS1 /2 Teacher (Ilam CE VA Primary School
4 days left
MS – The Governing Body would welcome aplications from NQTs
Hours: 0.6 ( with a possibility of 0.8)
Contract Type: Maternity Cover
Ilam CE (VA) Primary School
Telephone Number: 01335 350316
Address: Ilam, Ashbourne, Derbyshire. DE6 2AZ
Start Date: Nov 1st 2021
“Learning, thriving and achieving as a school family through God’s love.
Ilam Primary School is a small primary school in spectacular setting. Our recent Ofsted report (Dec 2016) has identified many positives within our school. We are very pleased with the ‘good’ grading and we continue our exciting journey to excellence. The Governing Body are highly supportive and ambitious for the school. There is a rich and engaging curriculum in place that stimulates pupils’ interests and their desire to learn.
If you would like to be part of our journey to excellence, we would love to hear from you.
We believe that every child has the right to the highest possible standards in their education so that they are equipped with the skills they need to succeed in life. We are ambitious and aspirational for all our pupils and set high targets.
We take great pride in developing a caring, creative and safe environment for our pupils and we are passionate about providing a rich and varied curriculum that inspires curiosity and enquiry, led strongly by the school’s outdoor learning and Forest School Curriculum.
The successful candidate will join a highly ambitious team who truly are dedicated in making a real difference to the lives of children at this wonderful school.
The successful candidates will uniquely, have:
• the opportunity to share planning and assessment based on an exciting and creative curriculum.
• access to high quality CPD (and NQT support)
• to work in a good school
• get support from a strong and dynamic leadership team
We want to hear from you if you:
• are focused on helping children of all backgrounds and abilities achieve high levels of progress in a happy and effective learning environment
• are a graduate with qualified teacher status (primary) who has completed / wishes to complete their induction
• are committed to differentiation and SEND inclusive practice
• can effectively monitor, assess, record and report on pupils’ progress
• are self-motivated and can work effectively
• have good interpersonal skills and works well in teams
• possesses secure IT skills
• are able to contribute to the development of extra curriculum opportunities
If this role interests you, we would love to hear from you. Please contact the school office on 01335 350316 to arrange an informal visit and to meet our fabulous pupils.
Closing Date: 22/9/21 at 12 noon
Please see the person specification for further information.