Community Duty Officer
Community Duty Officer
Birds Bush Road
Tamworth, STAFFORDSHIRE, B77 2NE
Salary: £9.81 per hour
Hours: Zero Hour Contract, 52.14 weeks per year
Inspire their remarkable with us
We are looking to appoint a Community Duty Officer to provide on-site support, supervision and security at the academy. This is a casual role and is dependent on bookings for the new 3G pitch. The hours are likely to be:
- Monday – 5.45pm until 9.30pm
- Tuesday – 5.45pm until 9.15pm
- Wednesday - 5.45pm until 9.15pm
- Sunday - 5.15pm until 8.15pm
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good understanding and ability to use relevant equipment / technology
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team
- Ability to relate well to children and to adults
- A friendly yet professional and respectful approach which demonstrates support and shows mutual respect.
- Committed to the needs of the pupils, parents and other stakeholders and to challenging barriers and blocks to providing an effective service.
- To be physically fit to be able to move equipment
Tamworth Enterprise College based in Staffordshire, which is within easy commuting distance of Birmingham and Derby. We are on a journey to rapidly improve the quality of teaching and learning across the school, to impact positively on student outcomes, under the leadership of a recently appointed head of school and executive principal.
To find more about the opportunity or to arrange a call with the Senior Site Supervisor please phone 01827 285596 and ask to speak to Steve Green.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - Google Workspace Enterprise for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date: Monday 27th September 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.