£18840.00 - £19602.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
7.5 Hours per Week
PLAY WORKER ROLE
SALARY: BAND B £18,840 - £19,602 (Pro Rata’d)
Actual Salary £3,171 - £3,300
Part time, Temporary - Term time only
7.5 hours, 1.5 hours per day
Vacancy to initially cover our Infant School,
We are seeking to appoint, a committed, enthusiastic Lunchtime Play Worker
to join our teams at St Alphege.
The roles may also require the flexibility to work across the St Alphege CE Schools as required.
St Alphege Schools are very popular and happy schools. The Infant and Nursery School is located in the town centre with the Junior School short distance away on a separate site. We are looking to appoint friendly, enthusiastic and versatile play worker to join our Infant School lunchtime team.
The play worker role at St Alphege Infant School will involve:
• organising play areas, materials and equipment
• talking to children about their concerns or worries
• dealing with injuries and emergencies
• building relationships with teachers and other professionals
• leading other lunchtime supervisors to engage more with the children
Candidates need to be:
• Supportive of the schools Christian values
• Committed and enthusiastic
• Friendly and approachable
• Enjoy working as part of a team
St Alphege schools offer:
• Enthusiastic and well behaved children
• Friendly, highly skilled and dedicated staff
• A thriving Parents association and supportive Governing Body
• A happy working environment
CLOSING DATE: 12.00 p.m. Wednesday 15th September 2021
INTERVIEWS: w/c 20th September 2021
Offers will be made subject to references
Interested candidates should download the Job Description, Person Specification and Application form from WM Jobs. We are not able to accept CV’s.
St. Alphege CE Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure with Children’s Barred List Check, together with other relevant checks
Applications should be sent to: Mr R Morrissey, Executive Headteacher, St Alphege CE Infant School, New Road, Solihull, B91 3DW. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Reference contact details
Recruitment Monitoring Form