1-1 Teaching Assistant - The Howard Primary School
2 days left
Job Title: 1-1 Teaching Assistant, Grade 3
Employer: The Staffordshire Schools Multi Academy Trust
Location: The Howard Primary School
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Grade 3 - £18,562 FTE
Working Pattern: 15 hours. Term Time only. Fixed Term until 22.07.22, or while identified children are with the school. Actual Hours 12.15pm – 2.15pm Mon-Fri.
Closing Date: 5pm 20th September 2021
The Board of Directors of The Staffordshire Schools Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a part time inspirational, motivational and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to provide 1-1 and small group nurture sessions with identified children in KS2. The successful candidate should be prepared to work at any of the schools within the Multi Academy Trust if the need arises.
- Do you have an excellent rapport with young children?
- Have you experience of working 1-1 with SEN children?
- Are you passionate about supporting pupils with learning?
- Do you have high expectations of pupil’s achievements and behaviour?
- Are you committed to the highest standards of educational provision?
- Are you in sympathy with our aims and ethos?
If your answer to the above is ‘Yes’, then we would love to hear from you.
In return the Multi Academy Trust can offer:
- Well motivated children with outstanding behaviour;
- Supportive parents, staff and Directors;
- Vibrant working environments where everyone is valued and respected;
- The opportunity to join the Multi Academy Trust at a very exciting time.
Interviews will take place week commencing 27th September 21. Interviews will be in line with the Government guidelines on Covid-19.
To apply for the position please download the supporting documents and return the completed application form to email@example.com
Please note TSSMAT’s Terms & Conditions may differ from standard, and you are advised to read the sample contract provided on request. TSSMAT also has different term dates to standard. These can be found on our website.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.