School Administrator - St Peter’s Church of England Primary School, Hixon
St Peter’s Church of England Primary School, Hixon
‘Opening Doors with Learning, Faith and Care’
Vacancy for School Administrator
Salary: £19,312 - £19,698 pro rata
Actual Salary: £14,590 - £14,882
Hours: 32.5 hours per week (8.30am – 3.45pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am – 2.30pm Friday, inc. 30 mins lunch break)
Contract Type: Full-Time, Permanent, Term-Time Only (39 weeks p.a.)
Start Date: 1st October (negotiable)
Location: St. Peter’s Church of England Primary School, Church Lane, Hixon, ST18 0PS
The Local Academy Committee of St. Peter’s CE Primary school are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and proactive individual to the post of school administrator within our busy school office.
St. Peter’s is a good school, which is proud to be at the heart of its thriving local community.
The successful candidate will join a friendly, caring and highly-supportive learning community and will benefit from the feeling of making a difference to the lives of young people in our care. The successful candidate will have a varied role, bring responsible for the human resources, administrative, organisational and some financial processes within our small primary school.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who:
- Is committed to providing a first class customer service and will be a role model for the school’s vision and values;
- Is kind, patient and goes the extra-mile for our children;
- Has an excellent knowledge of school office procedures, carrying out administrative duties, in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring deadlines are met to maintain the efficient running of the school;
- Displays maturity, confidence and a professional approach with a can do attitude;
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a range of colleagues, pupils, parents and visitors to the school;
- Is reliable and conscientious with outstanding attention to detail;
- Has good IT skills and are able to cope with a busy and varied workload;
- Works well under pressure, prioritises tasks effectively and sees projects through to completion;
- Adapts well to change, is flexible, enthusiastic and able to work as part of a team.
- A wonderful opportunity to work within a small and friendly school environment, which is committed to you and your professional development.
- The opportunity to grow and develop in role.
- Experience of working within a small, supportive office team within the Mid-Trent MAT.
This post is open to those new to the role as well as those with more experience and prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school prior to application. Please contact Mrs Pilkington on (01889) 270233 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to arrange a school tour.
Closing date: Thursday 16th September 2021 at 9.00am.
Shortlisting date: Friday 17th September 2021, after this date successful applicants will be contacted and invited to attend the school for formal interview and selection activities during week commencing Monday 20th September 2021.
To apply for this position please access the recruitment documents below and return completed applications to email@example.com
St. Peter’s Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.