Teaching and Learning Assistant
2 days left
Term time only.
To start as soon as possible.
The Governors at Our Lady & St Benedict’s are looking to appoint a qualified Teaching & Learning Assistant to work amongst our school’s small and committed staff team. The successful candidate will support the teacher, parents and other colleagues to help create an effective, safe and purposeful learning environment. You would be required to cover an after school club and some lunchtime duties within the role and the hours. Level 3 qualification is essential.
Applicants must have experience of working in a primary school.
Our new Teaching & Learning Assistant will:
- Be committed to actively upholding the catholic ethos of our school
- Be a good and better classroom practitioner, committed to raising standards
- Be creative, imaginative and innovative
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement, attainment and behaviour
- Be a strong team player
- Have good communication skills at all levels
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and friendly school with well-motivated, happy children
- Dedicated and committed team members
- A supportive Governing Body
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- A positive environment in which to develop your own ideas and initiatives
The post will be offered on a Catholic Education Service Contract. Our Lady & St Benedict are part of The Newman Catholic Collegiate. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to DBS disclosure.
Application forms are available to download from the school website www.ourladyandstbenedict.co.uk
Dates for interview to be confirmed.
No applications will be accepted after 12pm on Monday 20th September 2021.