Learning and Development Admin Officer x2
Learning & Development Admin Officer x 2 – Grade D (Fixed Term until the 1 January 2019)
The L&D team provide a varied service across the council. We have built a fit for purpose Learning & Development team to enable us to deliver business as usual training within each Directorate alongside delivery of large scale projects.
We’ve now got exciting opportunities for enthusiastic, motivated and creative individuals to join our team. We’re looking for L&D Admin assistants who will play an integral part in the delivery of excellent services to our customers.
- Demonstrate your knowledge, skills and experience of L&D
- Have 12 months experience of working in an admin role
- Demonstrate that you are working in the relevant band of the CIPD map
- Have a proven track record of HR service delivery
- Be educated to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Have a clear understanding of your customers, key stakeholders and their needs
- Be able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues ensuring that you are an effective HR professional
Hours: 37 hours per week
THIS VACANCY AND ADVERT WILL BE CLOSED AS SOON AS SUFFICIENT APPLICATIONS ARE RECEIVED. THEREFORE, IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED THAT YOU COMPLETE AND RETURN YOUR APPLICATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.Supporting documents
Information for Applicants