Before and After School Club Senior Play Leader- St Peter’s Church of England Primary School, Hixon
St Peter’s Church of England Primary School, Hixon
‘Opening Doors with Learning, Faith and Care’
Before and After School Club Senior Play Leader
Salary: £20,092 to £21,322 pro-rata
Actual Salary: £10,509 - £11,152
Scale: Grade 5
Hours: 22.5 hours per week (7.30am – 9.00am and 3.00pm-6.00pm daily)
Contract Type: Part-Time, Permanent, Term time only (39 weeks p.a.)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: St. Peter’s Church of England Primary School, Church Lane, Hixon, ST18 0PS.
The local academy committee of St. Peter’s CE Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and well-organised individual to lead and manage our well-established before and after school provision. You will join a small, hard-working team with a genuine desire to provide exceptional play and learning opportunities beyond the school day. The role requires someone who is dedicated, self-motivated, ambitious, able to lead others and communicate well with both children and adults.
The successful candidate will:
- be happy, enthusiastic and love working with children aged 2-11 years;
- be proactive and self-motivated with a desire to continually improve their own and others performance;
- support our belief that every child matters as an individual;
- be committed to nurturing and growing our learners socially and academically, supporting them to always be the best that they can be;
- be flexible in their approach, and able to think creatively about how to get the best out of the team they work with;
- be reliable, honest and hard-working;
- have high expectations for behaviour within the provision demonstrating values of fairness, compassion and forgiveness.
- uphold the school’s Christian values and support the school’s distinct Christian ethos.
- be committed to their own professional learning and development;
- be able to contribute and support the school's continual drive for better and to achieve more than we dreamed possible.
- A wonderful opportunity to work within a small and highly-supportive school environment which is committed to you and your professional development.
- The opportunity to grow and develop the setting in line with your own vision of what exceptional before and after school care should offer.
- Extensive school grounds and facilities.
- Well behaved learners and supportive families.
This post is open to those new to the role as well as those with more experience and prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school prior to application. Please contact Ms Rowe in the school office for more information on (01889) 270233 or via email on email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 16th September 2021 at 9.00am.
Shortlisting date: Friday 17th September 2021, after this date successful applicants will be contacted and invited to attend the school for formal interview and selection activities during week commencing Monday 20th September 2021.
To apply for this position please access the recruitment documents below and return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Peter’s Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.