Performance & Information Administrator
1 day left
£19,312 - £19,698 per annum
37 hours per week
Performance & Information Department, Hindlip Park
A permanent opportunity has arisen in the P & I department, based at Service Headquarters, Hindlip Park.
The role of Performance & Information Administrator is to provide efficient administrative support to all functions within the department.
The ideal candidate will be in possession of a minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent (one of which must be English Language).
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience of providing administrative support.
- Experience of producing documentation within set guidelines to a high standard.
- Experience of using MS-Office, ICT applications, databases and bespoke MIS Systems.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively within a team.
- The ability to work unsupervised, and to exercise and rely on own judgment.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills and show the ability to support the meeting of tight deadlines.
- A proactive approach
- Adaptability to a dynamic and fast paced environment
- A keenness to take any required training
- A willingness to challenge and suggest new ideas
The successful applicant will be subject to security clearance vetting, NPPV level 2.
The closing date for applications is 19th of September 2021. Interviews will be held on the 7th of October 2021. For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Performance & Information Manager Magdalena Sadys on 07825 863371.