Handyperson/Site Technician - St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School
Grade 2 actual salary £5410
Are you looking for a new role in an innovative and supportive Multi Academy Company and a school where teaching and learning are of equal importance to children’s happiness and well-being? We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity to join St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School in the picturesque market town of Stone, one of our 13 rural primary schools located in the stunning countryside of Staffordshire.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our warm and friendly hardworking team.
We are looking for a Handyperson/Site Technician whose responsibilities will be:
- General & Emergency repairs and maintenance
- Grounds maintenance & repairs including grass/hedge cutting
- Treatment and care of flower beds
- Check that heating, alarms & lighting systems are operating satisfactorily
- Fire Safety Checks
- Paintwork and redecoration tasks
- Maintain vigilance for Health & Safety
- Training and support for the role will be provided
Why St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School?
- A Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment.
- A happy and supportive family atmosphere.
- High academic standards.
- A commitment to success for all.
- Excellent relationships with parents.
- St Dominic’s is committed to your on-going professional development
Closing date for applications: 30/09/2021
Informal enquiries, further details and application forms from Mrs A Mooney, Office Manager on 01785 413278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org All applications should be returned to Mrs Stokes.
For further information about St Dominic’s, please visit the school website, st-dominics-catholic.staffs.sch.uk
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.