Christ Church Academy - Cover Supervisor
Christ Church Academy
(Part of the Key Educational Trust)
Old Road, Stone, Staffs. ST15 8JD
Tel: 01785 334900
Principal: Mr C M Wright
Vacancy: Cover Supervisor
Salary: G05 – Term Time Only - £9,665 to £10,257
Commencement Date: As soon as possible
Hours: 21 hours per week (3 days) – Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
About The Role
The Governors wish to appoint a Cover Supervisor, this role would involve:
- Supervising whole classes during the short absence of Teachers and also undertaking teaching assistant or administrative duties, commensurate with the grade of the post, when not undertaking cover supervision.
- A willingness to undertake Minibus Driver and First Aid Training would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be:
- confident in supporting the full range of subject areas
- a person who likes to work as part of an energetic and high performing staff team
- willing to support pupils’ participation in a wide variety of extra-curricular activities and events
- someone who can support and promote the Christian ethos of our school
In return we can offer you:
- Highly motivated and engaged pupils who display good behaviour for learning
- Excellent care and support for all staff
- Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for professional development
The normal place of work would be Christ Church Academy. This Academy is part of ‘The Key Educational Trust’ and the Trust reserves the right to deploy the successful candidate to work at any other Academy within the Trust.
Further details and an application pack can also be found at:
www.christchurchacademy.co.uk (vacancies section).
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact
Miss W Fenton, PA to the Principal on 01785 337754.
Completed applications can be emailed to Miss Fenton via firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the Academy marked for Miss Fenton’s attention.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted by telephone or email.
Closing Date: Friday 17th September 2021 – 12 noon
Interview Date: Thursday 23rd September 2021
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a “disclosure” check under the “Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974”. Further details regarding this check and Staffordshire County Council’s employment policy will be found within the application pack.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide