- Manage the entirety of the external examination system, including: examination entries, the preparation of external examinations, invigilation rota, and initial results analysis
- Manage the entirety of the internal examination system, including: preparation of Year 9/10 examinations and invigilation rota
- Collate and process external examination results (there are currently no arrangements in key stage 3, but if the government were to re-introduce these, it would fall into the remit of this post
- Liaise with SENDCO and relevant head of year regarding applications for special considerations for external examinations. Also, manage this for internal examinations.
- Liaise with Subject Leaders regarding entries, coursework and other related examination issues.
- Liaise with caretaking staff and facilities manager regarding furniture needs for examination rooms.
- Keep up to date with relevant national developments, policies, procedures, rules and regulations regarding public examinations and individual exam boards
8.Liaise effectively with the school data manager to ensure a smooth transfer of related examination results and information
9.Work closely with the identified staff member to ensure that examination systems and procedures run smoothly in the event of any unforeseen absence
10.Support the Administrative Assistant assigned to assist with Examinations
11.Help identify personal training needs required to help implement school priorities and enhance own job performance
12.Undertake any other appropriate and reasonable duties that may be required at the request of the Headteacher
13.Follow the schools procedures for health & safety