Level 3 Teaching Assistant St Anne's Catholic Primary School
2 days left
Fixed term for 1 year in the first instance
- Are you passionate about improving children’s life chances?
- Are you hard-working, fair and compassionate?
- Do you work well as part of a team?
- Are you committed to continuing professional development?
- Are you able to support individual children, support children in small groups and support children as part of a whole class?
- Do you have an interest in, or experience of, supporting children with additional needs?
- Do you hold as a minimum an NVQ level 3 qualification?
If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic, creative and hardworking Teaching Assistant to join our team. St. Anne’s is a small, friendly, caring primary school with a
committed and established staff. We have strong links with our parish of St. Anne’s and work closely with our partner schools in the Unity cluster.
In return we can offer you:
- Well behaved, happy pupils who enjoy coming to School
- A warm and welcoming Catholic environment
- A supportive staff team who work for each other extremely effectively and who are willing and able to support and mentor
- Excellent opportunities for personal development
How to Apply
If you are interested in this post – please download and complete an application form and return it together with any supporting information to school by hand, post or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday 20th September 2021 at 12p.m.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted further and so if you have not heard from us by Friday 30th September 2021, your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Closing Date: Monday 20th September 2021 at 12p.m.
Interview Date: TBC
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
- Application Form This will open in a new window
- Application Forms Notes to Applicants This will open in a new window
- Consent to Obtain References Form This will open in a new window
- Covering letter for application pack This will open in a new window
- Job Description This will open in a new window
- Person Specification This will open in a new window
- Recruitment Monitoring Form This will open in a new window