Site Services Officer - Clifford Bridge Academy
1 day left
Do you want to join a thriving workforce which aims to transform the lives of our children? We are a Coventry based multi-academy trust going through an exciting period of growth.
About the role
We are seeking to appoint a reliable and proactive Site Services Officer at Clifford Bridge Academy in Coventry. The postholder will be responsible for all aspects of building and grounds maintenance; ensuring fire safety measures are regularly checked; premises are clean at all times; contractors are supervised and health and safety procedures are strictly followed.
You will also have key holder responsibility and work on a split shift basis, early mornings and late-afternoon work with call outs necessary during emergencies
You will need:
- Experience of working in an industrial or school environment with skills such as maintenance, labouring/trade, machinist or craftsmanship
- A valid driving license
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety and ability to support risk assessment procedures
- Ensure attention to detail and take pride in the work you do
- Ability to move equipment and undertake general manual tasks
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines, and produce work to the required standards and to agreed timescales
- A strong commitment to our trust values and ethos
A career at Inspire Education Trust offers a rewarding future, with the opportunity to make a real impact on the lives and outcomes of our young people. We work hard to provide an environment which places staff wellbeing at the forefront of the agenda, as well as providing ample opportunities for personal and professional development. It is a priority for us to ensure our workforce is thriving, fulfilled and engaged.
As such, we offer a portfolio of benefits designed to enhance and support the working lives of our staff. These include, but are not limited to:
- A highly supportive and committed executive leadership team
- An effective continuing professional development (CPD) programme for all staff
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 confidential advice and support on a range of matters and free access to accredited counsellors
- A focus on staff well-being including free counselling and wellbeing training, a trust wellbeing committee, a network of wellbeing champions and a supportive working environment
- Opportunity to join a committed and forward thinking team of support staff
- Employee Benefits platform providing staff access to a range of benefits such as shopping discounts
About Inspire Education Trust
Inspire Education Trust is a Multi Academy Trust currently consisting of 5 primary schools and one secondary school located in Coventry and Warwickshire.
The Trust has a vision and a business plan to consistently grow and develop over the forth coming years and is structuring its central teams to represent this growth, through delivery of an operational business like service across the Trust’s communities, enabling our schools to concentrate on our pupils and their education.
If you consider you have all of the qualities and experience we require then we would welcome your application to join us at this very exciting time in the development and growth of our MAT.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Inspire Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
37 Hours per Week, All Year Round, Permanent
Salary: £19,698.00 - £23,080.00 per annum + allowances
Closing date for applications: 23:59pm, Sunday 19th September 2021
Interview Date: to be confirmed
Please return completed application and equalities form to email@example.com