Before/After School Club Leader Sherbourne Fields School
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 9.00am
Monday – Wednesday 3.15pm – 6.00pm
(18.75 hours per week)
Grade 4 (£19,171 - £22,462) per annum pro rata
(£10.21 per hour)
Sherbourne Fields is an Outstanding all aged Special School catering for pupils with a broad spectrum of special educational needs. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, committed and organised Play Scheme Leader for our very popular Breakfast and After School Club.
As the Leader of the club, you will work closely with a small team of experienced Play Workers to provide an outstanding Out of Hour’s Club provision for up to 15 students with a broad spectrum of special educational need; including physical and medical need. In your role as Play Leader you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Plan, coordinate and prepare activities for the club ensuring pupils are stimulated, encouraged and developed in a positive way
- Administration for the club
- Acknowledge and note individual children’s development and share this information with parents/carers and class teams
- Complete all club administration including staff/pupil registers, staff rotas, ensuring all pupil data is accurate and up to date
- Organisation, training and recruitment of Play Workers
- Health and Safety
- Personal Care
If you feel you have the desired skills and experience in order to successfully meet the criteria set out about, we would love to hear from you!
Application packs are available from and returnable to the school. Please download the application form, person specification and job description from the school website – www.sherbournefields.coventry.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: Friday 17th September
Interviews: To be confirmed
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.