Teaching Assistant Grade 2
6 days left
We are seeking to employ a full time teaching assistant to work in our Year 1 and 2 mixed age class.. You will support the class teacher within the classroom and also support children with additional needs, through intervention work.
Hours – 30 hours per week plus 5 TE Days, term time only (8.45am – 3.15pm)
Starting Date – as soon as possible
• A small, friendly school set in a small village on the outskirts of Bromsgrove
• A welcoming, learning environment with outdoor learning areas
• A supportive, friendly and hardworking staff team and Governing Body
• A commitment to professional development
• Motivated and confident children
• Children who are willing to learn
Dodford First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check prior to taking the position.
For further information about the school, please visit the school website or email the school office. Candidates can look around the school during the week commencing 13th September with prior arrangement via the school office.
For an application form, please contact the school office on 01527 831569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Lisa Parkes, Headteacher, Dodford First School
CLOSING DATE – 24th September 2021 – noon
Interviews will take place week commencing 27th September 2021