Meetings Hub Officer
1 day left
Meetings Hub Officer
Hours: Part time 18.5 hours .
Salary: HC04 £18,933 - £19,698 pro rata
Keep children and young people safe and give them a good start in life
We have an exciting opportunity within the Meetings Hub team for Childrens Safeguarding & Family Support for a Meetings Hub Support Worker.
The meetings hub team provides a crucial support service to a large, complex Childrens Safeguarding and Family support service area. The importance of the child’s journey is always at the forefront of our service provision.
• A convening, note taking and distribution service function, across the Safeguarding & Family Support division.
• Experience of working with an agenda and minute taking is essential for this role.
• A cohesive team that works closely with the Safeguarding & Family Support Division to ensure all functions are carried out in a timely manner to meet the needs of the service.
• Staff skills and abilities are utilised to achieve the best service possible.
• We embrace a “can do attitude” resulting in a team that is flexible and adaptable to service pressures.
• We promote a “grow our own culture”, where staff are supported to develop and have pride in their contribution to better support the outcomes of children and their families.
This demanding yet highly rewarding role will suit a motivated and flexible individual with excellent attention to detail and an ability to interact confidently at all levels. You will have demonstrable communication and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise a workload and work well under pressure and to deadlines.
The work involves issues of a sensitive and confidential nature and applicants will need to display a clear understanding of the need for complete confidentiality at both application and interview stage.
In return, we offer a comprehensive training programme covering all aspects of our service delivery. If you feel you would like to be part of this friendly team then we would like to hear from you.
We welcome applicants whatever their personal characteristics or social identity. All requests for flexible working arrangements and reasonable adjustments will be considered.
The following candidates will be interviewed if they meet the essential criteria for the post they are applying for:
• Those who indicate that they have a disability. This is part of our commitment to the “Disability Confident” scheme;
• Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are an Armed Forces Veteran or Reservist. This is part of our pledge to support the Armed Forces Covenant; and
• Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are a Herefordshire care leaver. This is part of our commitment to supporting young people leaving our care.
Benefits with Herefordshire Council
• Holidays: 25 days per year plus 2 days unpaid at Christmas (pro rata for part time)
• Pension: LGS pension scheme
• Pick your perks – our benefits include access to a range of retail, leisure, holiday and health benefits. This includes savings, cash back and discounts.
• We also offer an employee assistance programme that means you will have access to confidential support and advice if you ever need it.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more details of this role.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a supporting statement, referring to the job description and person specification, detailing how you meet the specific requirements of the role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you would like to obtain details regarding feedback on your application please contact Hoople Resourcing at: firstname.lastname@example.org