Learning Support Assistant for Complex Needs - Immediate Start
£20092.00 - £23080.00 p.a. pro rata. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
32.5 Hours per Week
5 Days (8.30am – 3.30pm), 32.5 hours - term time, temporary contract initially until July 2022
Salary; Band C
We are looking for an excellent learning support assistant who has a passion for supporting individual children and their specific needs, with particular experience of supporting children with complex needs. You will join our highly talented, supportive and friendly team in key stage 1.
Candidates need to hold a relevant NVQ Level 3 qualification
We are looking for someone who is;
• An excellent practitioner with high expectations of all children
• Proven track record of working successfully with children with complex needs, including those with communication and social needs, in a mainstream school
• Innovative and creative practitioner who can flex and adapt to meet the individual needs of children
• Willing to invest in families
• Willing to go the extra mile
• Able to work as part of a team
• Friendly, approachable and emotionally intelligent
• Organised and have good interpersonal and communication skills
Dickens Heath offers;
• A truly inclusive school, where we believe everyone is an expert at something and it is our role to provide each child with opportunities to strive for excellence and shine
• A school full of bright, eager, sociable young leaners
• A school that is receptive to creative thinking and innovation
• Supportive parents, grandparents and carers
• A talented, supportive and professional team of staff
• A happy and inclusive working environment.
• Outdoor learning opportunities through our onsite farm and forest school.
If you have not heard by 4:00pm Friday 17th September 2021 please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Application packs are attached below or can be obtained by contacting the School Office on: 0121 733 8359 or email email@example.com
Dickens Heath Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS will be required for this position.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.