SEN Learning Support Practitioner Level 3 - The Meadows School
4 days left
The Meadows School is going through a period of expansion and we are therefore looking to appoint friendly, hard-working, enthusiastic individuals who wants to be part of a successful team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, fast moving school.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a Level 3 qualified learning support practitioner
- Have English & Maths GCSE minimum grade C/4
- Have experience of and be passionate about, supporting students with SEND
- Understand the confidential nature of this supporting role
- Fully support the ethos and aims of our school
- Be able to take direction, whilst working as part of a team
- Be flexible, proactive and organised
- Have a patient, caring and committed attitude
- Have a good knowledge of communication supports such as PECs and Makaton
We can offer you:
- A happy and supportive team environment
- A school that prides itself on providing professional development opportunities
- A wide range of fantastic resources
The Meadows School has an excellent and established record of providing quality education for students aged 9-19 with a wide range of complex and profound learning difficulties. We operate in a dynamic, exciting and rapidly changing environment, focused on meeting the individual needs of all students.
Application forms are available below and should be returned to SIPS Education Ltd, 2nd Floor Guardian House, Cronehills Linkway, West Bromwich, West Midlands B70 8GS or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require more information about how to apply for the post, please call 0121 296 3000.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
The Meadows School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff / volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a rigorous, enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and all references obtained will be checked for authenticity and accuracy.
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community.
All references obtained will be checked upon for authenticity and accuracy.
You can visit our website: www.themeadows.sandwell.sch.uk
Hours: 32.5 hrs per week, Term Time + 5 INSET days
Grade: Band D, SCP 9-17 (£20,903 - £24,491 p.a.) Actual Salary - £16,312 pa - £19,609 p.a. + SEN allowance
Location: The Meadows School, Dudley Road East, Oldbury, B69 3BU
Closing Date: Tuesday 21st September 2021