Finance Administrator Inspire Education Trust
Employment Status: Fixed term ending 31st August 2022
Working hours: 37 per week
Working weeks: All-year-round
An excellent opportunity has arisen within Inspire Education Trust in the Finance Central Team - The trust is looking to recruit a full time Finance Administrator on a fixed term contract. The finance administration team is part of a larger team that undertakes the finance function for the academies within the trust.
The successful candidate will work at Hearsall Community Academy CV5 6LR under the direction of the Finance Officer - Compliance and Financial Administration. The appointment is a Trust appointment and you may be expected to work at any other Academy within the Trust.
The main aspect of this role will be undertaking accounts payable work such as raising & inputting orders & payment of invoices and accounts receivable work, raising debtors and chasing payments. You will be the first point of contact for Visitors, Staff, and for answering telephone queries.
You should be:
- highly organised,
- use own initiate and also be able to take direction and work as part of a team
- able to prioritise,
- have good communication & ICT skills
- have a background of financial administration - training will; be given on our Management Financial Systems.
You are welcome to arrange a visit to Hearsall or if you would like an informal chat about this role please contact Antoinette Heffernan on 07753 298291 or by email at email@example.com
A career at Inspire Education Trust offers a rewarding future, with the opportunity to make a real impact on the lives and outcomes of our young people. We work hard to provide an environment, which places staff wellbeing at the forefront of the agenda, as well as providing many opportunities for personal and professional development. It is a priority for us to ensure our workforce is thriving, fulfilled and engaged.
As such, we offer a portfolio of benefits designed to enhance and support the working lives of our staff. These include, but are not limited to:
- A highly supportive and committed executive leadership team
- An effective continuing professional development (CPD) programme for all staff
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 confidential advice and support on a range of matters and free access to accredited counsellors
- A focus on staff well-being including free counselling and wellbeing training, a trust wellbeing committee, a network of wellbeing champions and a supportive working environment
- Opportunity to join a committed and forward-thinking team of staff
- Employee Benefits platform providing staff access to a range of benefits such as shopping discounts
If you feel, you meet the criterial for this post and would like to apply for the position:
Application forms to be returned by email to Josh Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 12 Noon Friday 25th September 2021.
Closing Date: 12:00pm Friday 25th September 2021 Interview Date: Friday 1st October 2021
Equalities Statement: Inspire Education Trust is clear about its responsibilities in embracing diversity and ensuring we recruit people of a high calibre based on their skills, abilities, and experience. As such, we welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates.Key Requirements
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.Please note we will communicate any interview arrangements with you via email, so please check your email account on a regular basis after the closing date