Teaching Assistant SEND X 2 - Birchen Coppice Primary Academy
4 days left
Birchen Coppice Primary Academy is looking for two experienced enthusiastic and motivated teaching assistants to join our dedicated, friendly team of staff.
Birchen Coppice Academy became part of the Victoria Academies Trust in December 2017. The trust aims to build a family of outstanding schools who share a passion for powerful, immersive and creative learning. Birchen Coppice Academy is a well-resourced school in an attractive environment.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teaching assistant who can demonstrate they are:
- A creative thinker, passionate, committed and have the determination to secure the best possible outcomes for every child
- Energetic, positive and have the ability to work effectively as part of our team
- Willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen for our children
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A supportive and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to ensure children achieve the very best outcomes academically and socially
- Friendly and happy children who are keen and eager to learn
Birchen Coppice Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school. To arrange this or for further information and to arrange for an application pack please contact Miss Naomi Hall (HR and PA to Headteacher) on 01562 750136 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please return completed application forms to Miss Naomi Hall (HR and PA to Headteacher), Birchen Coppice Primary Academy, Woodbury Road, Kidderminster DY11 7JJ or via email email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday September 22nd 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing September 27th 2021
25 hours, Term Time Fixed term contract (linked to EHCP)
Grade 2 SCP 5-6 £19,312 – £19,698 per annum pro rata
Woodbury Road, Kidderminster DY11 7JJ
Wednesday September 22nd 2021
Job Description and Person Specification