Due to the continuing growth of our school, we are looking to appoint a lunchtime supervisor to join our team.
1 vacancy: 8 hours 20 minutes per week (term time only)
Start date: 27th September 2021
Salary: Grade 1
Somers Park promotes the highest standards for all of our children as we strive to develop critical thinkers who love learning.
For the role of a lunchtime supervisor we are looking for somebody who:
- loves working with children!
- will demonstrate a positive approach with children
- has strong interpersonal skills with pupils and staff
- will play a key role in ensuring lunchtimes run as smoothly as possible and to remain aware of children’s welfare
- will promote the overall ethos/aims of the school during the lunchtime period
- is successful when working collaboratively and who will contribute to a hardworking team
- has pupils who are enthusiastic and highly motivated, with a love of learning, and who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
- is committed to supporting continuous professional development
- has a team of staff that is recognised for its enthusiastic, friendly and rigorous approach to teaching and learning
- has spacious premises and lovely grounds providing an excellent learning environment
Mercian Educational Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the protection and safety of its students and therefore this post will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.
For further details and an application pack please contact our recruitment coordinator, Claire Evans, in the school office on 01684 572949 or via email email@example.com
The closing date is 9am on Wednesday 22nd September 2021.
Applicants will be invited to interview via email following shortlisting on this date, with the interview date planned for Friday 24th September 2021