Part Time 0.4 Class Teacher - Templars Primary School
2 days left
Group 4 School - NOR 595
Required: asap – 12 months fixed term in the first instance with potential to become permanent.
Templars is a friendly and welcoming school where all staff are valued and supported to reach their full potential. Our staff are happy and vacancies are rare, but we are delighted to be able to recruit a new team member. Ideally we are looking for a music specialist, who loves their subject, and is able to teach it across the whole school but we will consider all applications from teachers who have a passion for an individual subject and wish to teach across the school.
We are a good school (Ofsted 2017), where the whole team is committed to improving the life opportunities of all our pupils and staff, located in a modern building in the south west of the city. We have high aspirations for the children in our wonderfully diverse catchment area, our children are central to all we do.
The successful candidate will be:-
A good or outstanding, dedicated and resilient Teacher, with a positive attitude and a love of learning.
- A motivational and aspirational individual with high expectations for all.
- Confident, inspiring, and able to communicate with clarity.
- Committed to developing our children to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance.
- Approachable and willing to work with staff across the school to implement strategies to move the school forward.
- Able to develop and establish excellent relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
We can offer you:
- Excellent opportunities to develop your career within Templars’ Primary School.
- A strong, happy and supportive team, where everyone is valued.
- The opportunity to make a difference to pupil progress and attainment with the
support of a dedicated and supportive leadership team, who understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
Visits to the school prior to application are strongly encouraged and will be warmly welcomed, although will be conducted in a COVID safe manner. Please contact our admin team on tel: 024 7646 6337 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Thursday 30th September 2021 at 12 midday
This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such an appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Criminal Records Bureau.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.