Classroom Teacher Finham Primary School
5 days left
Full-Time Classroom Teacher
Temporary Position - Autumn Term
Salary TMS. NQTs very welcome to apply
Finham Primary is an exciting, innovative, friendly and supportive school. Our most recent Ofsted (January 2019) described Finham Primary as a good school ‘the school is a positive and welcoming environment where adults and pupils have high expectations for what can be achieved. Leaders and governors are keen to develop the ‘whole child’’.
At Finham, children receive a holistic education, that nurtures their unique skills and talents. Although children will develop at different rates, they all deserve a bespoke, values led, inclusive education and an excellent start in life. We strive for the highest standards. This is achieved by challenging, whilst supporting and nurturing each and every child. We cultivate creativity and critical thinking to develop intrinsically motivated learners with high aspirations for their futures.
What we can offer:
- Outstanding professional development as a strategic partner of The Lion Teaching School Alliance
- Supportive staff and a strong team ethos
- Supportive leadership within in the school and MAT
- Progression opportunities as the school and MAT grow
- Being part of something exciting for the City of Coventry
This post also gives the holder the opportunity to contribute to the work of Finham Park Multi Academy Trust. Primary and secondary schools in Finham Park MAT have set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a ‘World Class’ education for all.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a professional and enthusiastic individual who
- Is passionate about improving the lives of children
- Can motivate, excite and make learning irresistible for all children
- Is willing to ‘go the extra mile’ for our fantastic children and families
- Is committed to achieving the highest of standards
- Is able to actively support the ethos and vision of the school
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can work well as part of a team
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd September 2021 at 10:00 am.
Interview date: TBC
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Human Resources Department
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.