Co-Headteachers Personal Assistant - Grade 5/6 (Point 12 - 29) £22,183– £32,910 (pro-rota)
37 hours per week - Term Time Only, plus two weeks
Please be aware the closing date may be reviewed, dependent on the number of applications received.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, confident Personal Assistant with excellent communication, administrative and interpersonal skills, who will play an important role in supporting the Co-Headteachers to lead the school with maximum effectiveness.
The role will support the Co-Headteachers through the provision of a confidential, professional, and efficient administrative service. This will include handling of highly sensitive, confidential and conflicting issues on a daily basis, dealing with staff, parents, governors and other external bodies alongside managing the Co-Headteachers diaries.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has proven experience providing successful administrative support having worked closely with staff at senior leadership level
- Has exceptional communication, administration and interpersonal skills and be able to prepare correspondence, reports and minute meetings
- Ability to be proactive in managing multiple diaries and workload
- Excellent telephone manner and first class professionalism in meeting visitors
- Ability to adapt to changing situations, work early or late as required in this very demanding role
- Has a high level of knowledge and thorough understanding of ICT and Microsoft software packages
- Experience of using SIMS is desirable but full training will be given
To apply for this position please complete and email the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coundon Court is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful application will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing Date: Wednesday 22nd September 2021 (Midday)
Start Date: As soon as possible