HPS Care Childcare Practitioner
Required: September/October 2021
25 hours per week across the breakfast and afterschool club (term time only). The breakfast club runs from 7.30am – 9am and the afterschool club runs from 2.45pm-6pm.
Hagley Wrap Around Care Club is an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ setting that provides before and afterschool provision for children and their families.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Childcare Practitioner to work as part of our team. You will be supporting social, emotional and physical development of children, including those with special educational needs. We are committed to all our children achieving their full potential across the expanding range of opportunities we offer them. We would like to recruit an individual who is passionate about working with children, who will contribute to this ethos and be proactive in moving the Club forward.
The successful candidate will:
- have good interpersonal skills
- enjoy working with children and show initiative
- be committed to providing children with a high quality and enjoyable experience
- have high expectations, together with caring attitude and flexibility
- know how to provide the children with a safe and secure environment
- have experience in delivering childcare activities.
In addition, you will:
- have lots of energy and patience
- demonstrate good communication skills
- have a positive, hardworking attitude
- be able to work within a team
- be committed to inclusion and equality
- be DBS checked or willing to undergo a check.
We can offer:
- confident, well behaved children
- enthusiastic, dedicated and friendly staff
- positive and supportive parents
- training and development opportunities
Email: KWalker@hagleyprimary.worcs.sch.uk Tel: 01562 883280
Closing date: 30th September 2021