Details: 0.4 Part-time teacher (Thursday and Friday) in year 1
Salary: Main Scale Required From: 1st November 2021
Fixed Term: Fixed Term until 31st August 2022
We are looking for a teacher who-
• Has Early Years or year 1 teaching experience and is skilled at providing an outstanding learning environment that meets the needs of all groups and individuals in the class.
• Is enthusiastic and committed to the role.
• Has excellent teaching skills and high expectations of pupil achievement. • Is able to think creatively and innovatively both in terms of teaching opportunities and curriculum development, inspiring our children to be ‘Independent, Articulate and Aspirational.’
• Is willing to lead MFL (French) now or in the future. (Other subject areas may be considered.)
Applications will be considered from experienced and Early Career Teachers.
After school visits to the school are welcomed on-
• Tuesday 14th September at 3:30pm
• Wednesday 15th September at 3:30pm
Please telephone the school office for an appointment.
Further information about the school is also available on our school website.
Further details are available from the school, please email the office: email@example.com
All applications must be via a WCC application form.
Chawson Community First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Chawson Community First School manages personal data in line with GDPR, a full Applicant's Privacy Notice can be found on our website.
Please complete and return an Application Form by the closing date of Monday 20th September at 12noon. Applications should be returned or email. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 28th September for candidates successfully short listed.
Tel/fax: (01905) 773264
NOR: 330 (Years R – 4)
Head Teacher: Nicola Peck
Closing date: 20th September 2021 at 12 noon