Cleaner - Moat Farm Junior School Trust
The Governors of Moat Farm Junior School wish to appoint a hardworking, dedicated and friendly cleaner to join our established team of premises staff.
Moat Farm Junior School is:
- A good school that was recently inspected by OFSTED in May 2017.
- A well-resourced, modern and forward-looking school that seeks to provide the best education possible for each child by recruiting and developing high quality, caring and committed staff.
We can offer you:
- A happy and caring school where relationships are good and behaviour is excellent.
- Full training and support to help you continue developing and improving within a committed school to achieve your full potential.
- The fulfilment of making a difference to children who deserve the best start in life.
The successful applicant will need to:
- Have a relevant cleaning experience.
- Have high standards and present as a positive role model for pupils.
- Have a positive attitude and able to work as part of a successful and supportive team.
- Be able to show initiative when required.
- Be willing to develop their own skills through participation in training opportunities.
If you feel you have the relevant desire, experience and energy and share our vision please visit our website www.moatfarm-jun.sandwell.sch.uk , contact the business director on 0121 552 1215 or email email@example.com for an application pack. Informal visits are welcomed, and application packs are returnable to the school.
Moat Farm is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children; the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: Thursday 30th September 2021 at 9.30 am.
Interviews: Week Beginning 4th October 2021.
12.5 hours per week, 6:00am – 8:30am all year around.
NJC Grade A, SCP 1-2 £9.25 - £9.43 per hour
Moat Farm Junior School, Brookfields Road, Oldbury B71 2NZ
Thursday 30th September 2021 at 9:30am