Class Teacher - Hanbury Primary School
Required from January 2022,
Full Time and Fixed Term until 31st August 2022 (in the first instance).
Do you want to make a difference to our children’s lives and their future? Do you want to support our children in catching up and making a success of their lives? Do you want to work in a ‘good’ school with the ambitions of being outstanding? If so, the children of Hanbury Primary School are looking for you!
We are looking to appoint an inspirational, dedicated and outstanding teacher, who will support our children’s education and development. The successful candidate would be joining a positive, supportive and welcoming school. We have high expectations of both our children and our staff, nothing but the best is good enough! The post would initially be based in Key Stage One.
Hanbury Primary School is a very popular school in central West Bromwich. We are proud to be recognised for our high standards of behaviour and our inclusive and nurturing ethos.
The successful candidate will:
- Always put our children first, so that they are successful and achieve
- Deliver consistently high quality lessons, that are engaging and meet the needs of all
of our children
- Contribute and support our nurturing and inclusive ethos and our strong culture of safeguarding
- Be dedicated to their own professional development and sharing good practice with others
- Be creative and innovative in their teaching
- Be committed to establishing a positive classroom ethos and promoting high expectations
We can offer you:
- Well behaved children who care about each other and are enthusiastic about their learning
- A strong, positive and forward thinking leadership team
- Highly talented, supportive and dedicated staff
- An ambitious and supportive Governing Board and community
- An outstanding environment and well-resourced school
Shortlisting for interviews will also be subject to a successful lesson observation
Closing Date: 27th September 2021 (12.00)
Application packs are available from Tina Lambert, the School Business Manager on 0121 553 1427 or by emailing email@example.com
Hanbury Primary is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Full Time, Fixed Term until 31st August 2022 (in the first instance) due to maternity leave cover
Main Pay Range/Upper Pay Range
Hanbury Road, West Bromwich. B70 9NT
27th September 2021 (12.00)