x 2 Teaching Assistant Flash Ley Primary School
FIXED TERM CONTRACT (TERM TIME ONLY) September 2021- July 2022
Grade 3 – £18,562 (pro-rata)
2 x positions – am and pm
IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED
We are seeking to appoint two experienced, confident, enthusiastic and hard-working Teaching Assistants to work alongside our teaching team.
One position will be based within our Keystage1 team for 15 hours per week (9.00am – Noon)
The other position will be based within our Keystage 2 team for 17.5 hours per week (8.45am – 12.15pm)
The positions are on a fixed term contract and will commence in September 2021 to July 2022.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support pupils’ learning, including working with individuals, groups and whole classes under the direction of the class teacher
- Use specialist knowledge/experience to provide appropriate support to pupils in relation to their individual needs
- Contribute to the creation of an appropriate learning environment through display and classroom organisation
- To contribute to the planning for and delivery of the New Curriculum
- To contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of pupil responses to learning activities using a range of assessment and monitoring strategies, providing evidence for assessment
- Within the school’s disciplinary policy, apply behaviour management strategies and techniques to manage behaviour constructively and contribute to a purposeful learning environment
- Use ICT effectively to support learning activities
- To support and maintain positive links between home and school by making parents feel welcome and develop links with other external agencies
The successful applicant will need to:
- be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or above (or recognised equivalent qualification)
- experience of working to support children’s learning, gained in a relevant environment is essential
- work effectively within a team but also on their own initiative
- be flexible
Please request an application pack from Mrs King, our School Business Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed forms to be returned by Monday 13th September 2021 by 9.00am
“This Authority/School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”.
This position is subject to and Enhanced Disclosure Check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Closing Date: Thursday 16th September 2021 at 9.00am Interview Date: Friday 17th September 2021